A (in his rarest singing moods): Unbreak my heart, say you'll love me again, undo this hurt you caused...
R : press CTRL+Z again!!!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
A (in his rarest singing moods): Unbreak my heart, say you'll love me again, undo this hurt you caused...
Friday, December 11, 2009
I don't know who to apologize from, for being inactive for close to 2 months, you readers, myself or my blog! I dont want myself to even start like this and i dont want to blame work or life for this, but unfortunately, i am doing both.
Things have been very very very busy, work has almost taken over my life controls, but I am happy. Guess, happier than I have ever been, far as work is concerned. Finally feeling like immersed in it and not to forget, getting appreciated for it! Why wont Bosses love such a thing???
Anyway, the other day I was working from my Boss' place. While leaving in the evening with the boss for a meeting, we realized we hadnt turned off the internet modem. Leaving my laptop near the doorway, i stepped in office room, to turn it off. Boss said - turn on the lights, Rekha, its dark in there. I said - thats fine, i can do without it. Turning it off, I returned to the doorway, and left for the meeting, post which we both left for our respective homes.
Boss called at 2:30 in the night, laughing, to tell me I had left my laptop battery adaptor at her place!
The brain went into a quick flashback of things and I realized this:
The battery adapter was plugged in right next to the broadband modem. When I had stepped in to the office room to turn off the broadband modem, I could have easily spotted it there, IF the Modest me hadnt decided to keep the lights off! Damn Me!!!
The next day, I made A stay home and work from there, we managed work by switching laptop batteries from each others' laptops, since the adapters were not common and the batteries were. Thanks a tonne, A, for the idea.
The second day, I was working from the Boss's home office again, so got to pick up the battery adapter from there. Duh Me!
One good thing these days is that I am back to my reading thing. Finished Brida, Veronica Decides To Die, Message in a bottle (I cried for good 30 minutes), a walk to remember, Stay hungry Stay foolish in last 1.5 months. Now reading The Class by Erich Segal - finding it different from his others such as Man, Woman and Child, Love Story and Olivaer's Story. (Enough show off of my collection, I think!)
Not a great news on Movies, Last I saw was Wake Up Sid. Wanted to watch his next too, but didnt get good reviews. They are showing it on Telly this month, that'd do for me :) Saw Outsourced on Telly, its a hilarious one! You must see it, whether u belong to BPOs or not! I recommend, highly!!!
Wanna go see Paa, let see when that materialises.
Looking forward to December Christmas break from work, though its only 5 days and then 2 more days with a gap. I am longing for one now.
Before that, with my birthday approching in about a week, I am due of doing something I promised myself of doing before my birthday. I have to register myself for eye donation, and am looking for a hospital/institution/medical bank that can be contacted for this. Let me know if you know any.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
A: London's just like Delhi, but with better roads.
R: I think better road sense too!
A: yeah! (laughs)
I dunno how true it is, but thats the first thing A told me when he landed on London's roads.
But then, who cares about London?
I asked him a thousand questions... how was the flight? could you manage to get a nap on the plane? nausea? hope you're not feeling cold! how far is office? would you be ok commuting alone? kuch khaya? blah blah blah...
I personally hate asking and answering too many questions, but just couldnt help asking him!
Guess I know how I'm going to survive this entire week... counting days and calculating GMT time! I think I'd just adjust my mobile phone's time... so we are in the same time zone... at the least!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Time flies away when you really dont want it to!
- TPL has made me diary-gal. I cant do without my daily to-do list. I go off to sleep and something I need to do the next morning crosses my mind - I'm up the very next second and scribbling notes in the diary, with dreamy eyes and shaky hands!
- My job puts me in a place where I screen people on every stage, starting from their joining our projects till the time they survive there. I hold myself responsible for rejecting "infinity plus 1" people so far... cant say how many more will follow...
- This job has changed my perspectives a lot. I've turned sides now, I get a two-side view of things now.
- I used to work 9 hours and travel 4 hours before I joined TPL. Now I spend those 13 hours working!
- My phone works over-time too. I used to charge the phone battery once in 2 days - now it gets fed everyday.
- This ones a bad one - I was so used to falling asleep with A's pats on my head. Now since he's moved to decent morning hours, he sleeps off before I do and I dont get those pats I so miss in life :(
- There's another thing I miss... seeing him sleeping next to me the moment I get up... but I make up for that by calling him while I am still half-sleep.
- For the first time in 5.5 years, I'm trying to get into a day schedule - the 9-6 routine.
- Another bad one - the weekend I used to be so crazy for - has gone half - yes, I work on Saturdays, too!
- I still travel but way less. And I get to travel in Metro sometimes too - makes me happy, reminds me of old days, when I was a regular with Metro.
- I am a regular with home cooked food, too. Working from Home job has some merits, at the end of the day!
- But at the same time, eating out hasnt gone down. If I'm travelling, I'm eating out...and eating a lotttt!
- And that shows when you look at my Tummy. Its never been like it is these days!
- TPL India team is a 3 women brigade (that includes me, too!) I haven't had female colleagues/boss before - so this one's a change too.
- I have a weird history of getting along with Leos. Its either too good or too bad. Incidentally, both other women in the league are Leos. Its been good so far... lets see...
- First thing when I get up - I used to plan the meal I had to cook - now I check the mail.
- I get to write a lot these days, but that has hit on my reading quota. I am stuck on Brida for about 1.5 months now. Buckle up!!!
- My break time from work - I solve Sudoku puzzles that appear in the newspaper everyday...1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9.. and you're done! I even have Sudoku on my iGoogle page. I play sudoku when I am travelling - time flies ;)
- I have promoted myself to a regular Lipgloss from zero make-up.
- Social Networking sites would soon declare me anti-social. Well...I was never a fan but yes, a regular but its may be once a week now...just so I dont forget my passwords ;)
- There's been a biiiiiiig cut down on my movies too... 30 days and just 1 movie. Thankfully it was a cute one.
- I have now entered into a professional relationship with a very very dear friend. This frightened me first, but then enlightened a lot of things later on. I am glad it happened :)
- One of the very important things I do at work is getting the customers' expectations right...and the way I work is setting my boss' expectations wrong! Leading by example, you see!
- In my IQR days, I used to think I was a workoholic...I wonder what I am right now...
- Again in my IQR days, I believed wherever I'd go next, it'd be better for sure - that still holds true. I wont like to compare more :)
- I gave my first ever salary in my granma's hands, i still remember. My first salary from TPL is due now - and I'm thinking what to get for the 2 most important people in my life...
- This job has made me take my driving seriously.
- I have loved to have a planned day, but that's history now. I still begin a day with a plan, but its a plan that has all the deviations and d-tours of the world! Life now is an ad-hoc list of assignments :)
- Now that i've got myself rid of travelling thru 3 cities everyday (from one end to the other end of NCR), A has got into it and spends a lot of time driving now.
- My first post in more than a month - the one that you just finished reading!
Friday, July 17, 2009
I recently resigned from my job at a company I worked for... AGES it seems!
4 yrs 9 months and 3 days - to be precise - was my tenure there.
Few things I wont ever forget about this workplace:
1. It was barely 6 months old when I joined in.
2. The day I put in my papers, I was the oldest employee in the company - I mean tenure-wise!
3. I got the first job promotion of my Life here, which happened when I was 15 months old here.
4. I trained over 100 people here.
5. I joined this company just to be with "A" who also happens to be the first employee of this company.
6. He got the "extra miler of the year" award for 1st year of the company and I followed when I won it in the 2nd year! The certificates now occupy a wall in our living room, back to back.
7. I have been a part of every single campaign/project my company got. The day they got a new thing coming in - I was in it! I was named "Nimbu Mirchi" by A who believed I was being used to keep evil spirits off of the new projects!
8. We knew people on first name basis and so did our CEO saab.
9. I got the chance to be a multi - dept person -- I did Operations, training, transitioning, quality analysis - all of it!
10. Whenever I ran into CEO saab, he was always the first one to move his hand forward to have a handshake. And then I'd meekly move mine ;) And the day I moved my hand forward before he did... He posed his to embrace...
Zillion other things are crossing my brain, reminding me of good times & bad times here... but I'd halt right here...
Good Bye and All the best, iqr!
(This post was written on July 9 and being posted today - which is my last day @ iqr.)
Monday, July 13, 2009
I'm glad Blogger let me log in and post after what seems like ages! And to make up for this hiatus, here's a gigantic post! You're invited to know, not 1, not 2, but a 100 things about me...which you never knew! (Atleast I hope so!) So, off I go!!!
1. The first movie I saw at a movie hall was a Chinese one and was dubbed in Hindi with title "kaanch ka khargosh"
2. This was during a school trip and I had to see the second half of the movie sitting on the aisle stairs, since I couldn't find my seat after the movie intermission, and was too scared to approach my teacher to help me find it.
3. I'm crazy for SRK. Some of you might know this, but nobody knows the degree of that craziness for him.
4. Despite of this craziness I can patiently hear someone criticizing him - cz I think everybody has a right to voice what they feel about something/someone.
5. And, despite of that craziness, I can easily admit how I agree with some people when they say he should've never done a certain films.
6. I think I like SRK as a normal family guy way more than I like him as an actor.
7. I like and prefer curd over milk a zillion times.
8. I don't even remember the taste of food that my mom used to cook, except that of okra.
9. And that of kidney beans too.
10. One of the things I always wanted to learn from her was cooking.
11. One reason why I am proud of myself is that most of the cooking I know, I learnt myself whenever I made a blunder.
12. I so love it when on random evenings, A appreciates the lunch I cooked and packed for him earlier in the day.
13. And I am so curious to know how the food tasted when he doesn't!
14. I talk about A so much that I don't even bother to think if the other person knows him or not.
15. I had refused to leave the bed when I was told that my few hours old sibling was a baby gal, and not a boy - just as I had prayed / demanded to god.
16. Whenever I spotted a baby, till sometime back, I'd just standstill and look at them adoringly and wouldn't get over them for long whiles.
17. But now post-marriage, all I think is about how my life will be when I'll have one of my own.
18. I also plan to start a mother-baby blog.
19. My skin is so sensitive that my palms would burn the entire day if I mashed boiled potato with salt and pepper.
20. I loooove Khichdi.
21. I have snoozed the alarm at least a dozen times before I get up every morning.
22. I don't think if I'll ever turn vegetarian.
23. One of my fav flicks is "While you were sleeping". I have seen it countless times and still wont mind watching it, anytime, any day.
24. I think Julia Robert's Erin Brockovich is an equally fav.
25. I like eating fish - preferably boneless.
26. Tuna Sub is the one I always pick at Sub-way.
27. It irks me to core when A forgets to switch the bathroom's light off after using it.
28. I once threatened to lock him up in the bathroom if he did that again. It didn't help!
29. And I am always made fun of whenever I switch it off for him.
30. I have always hated Science as a Subject. I thanked god I didn't have to study it post my 10th grade at school.
31. I was so wrong when I thought that since I ended up teaching Science to my sister until she got thru her 10th grade.
32. For the most calculations I happen to make any given day, I can count on fingers and am always right.
33. OK, almost right!
34. I haven't tasted tea yet. I don't plan to, either.
35. "Mother Dairy - Chocolate chip" is the only thing I think of when it comes to ice-creams.
36. I had very bad hand-writing till my 5th grade.
37. Tolerating ACs is a big deal for me. I start getting chill bumps instantly.
38. Entire week, I used to wait for Saturday night, since that was my bed-time story night.
39. I prefer Radio over TV.
40. I quit drinking milk from milk bottle the day I turned 5. That, was perhaps my first promise to mom.
41. The first piece of jewellery I bought was a gold pendent.
42. My first wrist-watch was a Titan, bought out of my savings from my pocket money. This was when I was barely 11.
43. The first time I voted, I realized that one of the poll duty officers tried to see who I was about to vote. And he did see that.
44. I forget what I dreamt of, if I don't try recalling it in the first five minutes of my waking up.
45. Till sometime back, I was confused if I was an atheist.
46. I have now realized that god is there, and that I am not the religious kind.
47. Until sometime back, I was scared of dark.
48. The first time I enter a public utility or a trial room during a shopping spree, I lock and unlock the door, just to make sure its working and that I'll be able to let myself out once I am done!
49. I haven't fractured myself yet!
50. I hate people who interrupt when some body's talking and those who always want to be heard.
51. I once held A's hand assuring to help him cross the road when both of us were shit drunk.
52. I was given a scholarship for being in top 0.01% scorers in Hindi, in national board examinations.
53. My sister tells me that I am very short tempered. I am yet to realise that.
54. Friday is my favourite day of week. I wait for it every weekday :)
55. The first thing I do when I sit in a car - I embrace myself - with the seat belt, that is. More so after A's road accident.
56. For consecutive 3 years, I had my social studies' half yearly exam falling on my birthday :(
57. I prefer books over movies. With books - there's a lot left for imagination. Movies kill that - I think.
58. I hate being preached about turning to Vegetarian food. I respect vegetarians and their choice of food and expect the same from them!
59. I am s**t scared of dogs.
60. I once said 50 p was more than re. 1 and mom gave me a scolding I'd never forget!
61. My first visit to Mumbai city was even before I was born - Mom was expecting me!
62. I am not a morning person and sometimes wonder how I'd manage when I'd need to be one.
63. I can't dance but love to watch people dancing. I think people who say - "you don't need to know dancing to be able to dance" - are liars.
64. I prefer sunflower over rose.
65. I can't handle south Indian food.
66. My first earning was Rs 150 that I earned by tutoring a 6 yr old for a month.
67. I like to get pampered at times. But at the same time, I can't handle too much of love/pampering. I start crying before I have opened all my birthday presents - every year.
68. I didn't like Harry Potter series. I think it has too much of magic!!!
69. One of the best birthday presents A has got me - a musical jewellery box. I cried when I opened it too.
70. Despite of my liking for choppers, I once got scared with one, because it was flying too low and I was on the terrace. I had hid myself in mom's lap.
71. I think bitter gourd and crocodile resemble a lot. God must have had high targets or must have been low on imagination / innovation when he made them!
72. I lost touch with a friend when I was only 5. Growing up, I didn't even remember I had that friend until he reminded me, 15-16 years later.
73. For a long time I was scared of wearing jewellery after somebody had once snatched my mom's gold chain.
74. I think Aamir Khan is a disgusting fellow - he over reacts and wants all the attention - all the time!
75. I have a habit of reading 3-4 books simultaneously. I switch to another one when I get bored of one.
76. I don't like to work on my birthdays. I ask others not to do so, too.
77. Most of the guys who like staring/ogling at the gals don't get what to do next when I start staring back at them. They'd either start looking somewhere else or would leave the place.
78. In school, I would shuffle between rank 1 and 2 every year. Every time I finished on rank 2, I was just 1 mark behind the topper and this was a trend for 7 odd years.
79. My class teacher who was infamous as the least emotional teacher in the school had tears in her eyes when, on the last day of a session, I returned her the class locker keys.
80. I quit playing volley ball when I was in 9th grade. I regret that till date.
81. Pink has never been my favourite colour. I am confused between black and white ;) Does that tell you something about me?
82. For a long long time, "It's my life (Jon Bon Jovi)" was my Friday favourite - for the weekend had finally arrived!
83. "I'm alive" and "Have you ever really loved a woman" are two songs that had me smitten with their lyrics.
84. My fingers will smell of onion for more than 2 days after I have chopped one, despite of "n" number of hand-washes.
85. I was once a part of stage performance at annual day during my primary years of schooling. We had a song on flowers and all kids except me were to sit in a circle wearing costumes like flower petals. My part was to sit in the middle of that circle of other kids and the idea was to dance like a bee when the flower would open. Now, the costume guy didn't get my dress and the item coordinator decided last minute that the flower wont open! I waited and waited to be seen - from the beginning till the end of the song and so did mom n dad who were present in the audience!
86. I cut green chillies with kitchen scissors, instead of knife and I cut them real thin. And then I count how many pieces I got from each chilly. So far the record is 39 from a medium sized chilly.
87. I was once accused of beating the office cab driver, while someone else had. The cops couldn't help laughing their lungs out, when they saw the cabbie was accusing a skinny gal! He had lied only because I had complained against him the day before.
88. I once declared that if I grew up to be a pilot, I'd only prefer flying helicopters. "You have to run on a run-way first to fly an aeroplane, chopper takes flight the very first moment" - was my reason!
89. I never loved my granny - since I knew she never loved me. And yet I gave my first salary in her hands... and then we both cried.
90. I was born on Wednesday.
91. One of the books I'm reading currently is "The Fountainhead." I dont think I'll ever be able to finish reading it.
92. My mom-in-law gave me a sweet nice name long before I got married and she uses that name till date.
93. I dint know a thing about computers before my first job. I took a crash training on a weekend and learnt basic operating - and I guess, I'm still learning something about computers everyday!
94. My goal before I turn 25 - get registered for eye donation. I'm looking for a reliable association. Do you know any in Delhi - NCR?
95. I still believe there's no actress in Indian cinema who could dance as gracefully as Madhuri Dixit.
96. If I get up in the middle of night and realize I was dreaming of something, I try sleeping again so I can continue dreaming - and 9 out of 10 times, I am able to continue with the same dream!
97. There are 2 things that help the most in putting me to sleep - a) someone patting slowly on my head, and b) chanting Gayatri Mantra.
98. I sometimes talk to God Sun - I thank him for being there eveyday, for I wonder as to what will happen if he bunks someday ;) and also because I think he's the prime source of energy. And whenever I talk to him, I ensure its evening time and not morning - because a) I for one believe in setting sun and b) a little acknowledgement and appreciation at the end of the day works for everybody.
99. I am a fussy eater. I cant eat rice that was cooked without salt. I wont eat onion if it stil has its raw taste which I just cant handle. I never liked to have food from my friends' tiffins thru-out my school, though I didnt mind them sharing mine. I finish my salad before I start eating my meal.
100. When I started this post, I thought I wont be able to finish it. I wrote a couple more posts simultaneously but saved them in draft - so I post this first and dont this one.
And looks like I'm done!
If you made it till here, congrats! And if you liked it more than I thought you would, pls write random things about you and ping me here!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Our loved friend Navin Mistry (Johnny) met with an accident on the 4th April'09 around 1:10 in the afternoon when he was on his way to the office and has been undergoing treatment for head injuries at MGM hospital, Vashi.New Bombay.
During the accident he suffered injuries to the head causing multiple clots and internal bleeding. He underwent an immediate surgery (craniotomy) on the very same day and was incubated and connected to the ventilator but post surgery results showed the presence of residual clots for which he underwent another surgery (decompressed craniotomy) on 09/04/09. Repeat surgeries were performed for removing the Skull cap (left and right hemisphere, respectively) to ease the pressure caused by massive swelling of the brain.
Medical reports and notes from the doctors are attached as images to the post.
On 09/04/09 the hospital gave us an approximate expenditure of Rs.6,50,000 (Six Lacs Fifty Thousand) excluding the cost of medicines, which is amounting to around 10-15 thousand per day. This estimate was given to us prior to the last surgery. Currently the hospital costs are expected to be around Rs.10,00,000 and the medicines will probably amount to
Rs. 500000 approx. (Total likely expenditure estimated is Rs 15 – 18 lacs as of today).
Since our good friend was the only earning member of the family the finances for his treatment are well over the family savings etc, hence we have found the need to contribute in any possible way.
We have approached various trusts, politicians & institutions but the response till now is not very positive and any action from their side will at least take a few month’s time.
We would request you to kindly help us through this in any possible way. It would be appreciated even if you could help to raise any funds or refer us to people or organizations which would help us in this grim situation. Or even email us with a reliable and legitimate idea that will enable Navin's family to meet his growing medical bills.
For information about how to contribute or about how Navin is doing pls contact:
Adarsh Maheshwari: 9818190920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jwalant (suraj) Mistry, Meenakshi Mistry, Milind, Sushant, Asif, Rohit, Sunny, Amey, Ganesh, Nadeem, Mahip, Mahipal, Tausif, Aryu, Sameer, Neerav, Deepak, Vivek, Roshan, Varoon, Sauresh, Shashank, Ehsan, Ankit, Snehal & Adarsh.
We, a close knit group of friends have stayed by his family day and night, and contributed as much as we can. We have raised almost 20 % – 30 % of the total bills .But with the growing medical expenses we have run out of options and need help on immediate basis.
Let not a factor like money decide the destiny of our loved brother. Any contribution from your side either in the form of money or a silent prayer will be highly valued, but please give humanity a chance.
For any transfer of funds for the humble cause, please note the account details:
ICICI bank, Bandra
Ac No: 003801510483
NEFT IFSC: ICIC0000038
Tel No: 9870083030
My heartfelt gratitude to Deepak Nichani and Mohit Undevia, who co-ordinated the collective effort.
Also, Nigel Soans and Sarina Lotilikar.
My personal thanks to everyone at Barclays Bank (UAE) for contributing.
Thanks to a great response we have managed to cover hospital and medical expenses till date. However we have been faced with a decision to move Navin to a less expensive hospital or a government hospital as the hospital he is currently at is turning out to be quite expensive. Navin has a fluctuating fever but is deemed stable enough to be moved and we will decide to move him to another hospital or not in the next couple of days.
Moving him to a government hospital will also (hopefully) attract the attention of some trusts.
1st May - Maharashtra Day/ May day
Fever is back. Navin is getting treated with iced water.
30th April - election day
Fever has come down. Off the ventilator, Breathing on his own. These are positive signs.
28th April 09
Having fever, risk of infection. Doctors doing all they can to reduce the fever.
Hospital has contacted us to clear its dues immediately. We may have to move Navin to a Government Hospital.
24th April, 09
Minimal right pupil movements under voluntary control of the brain.
Third surgery performed on 18/04/09, right skull cap removed. Next update from doctors on 20/04/09
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
March 28, 8:30PM - 9:30PM (your local time) is your time to cast your vote and choose Earth against Global Warming.
Earth Hour began in Sydney in 2007, when 2.2 million homes and businesses switched off their lights for one hour. In 2008 the message had grown into a global sustainability movement, with 50 million people switching off their lights. Global landmarks such as the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, Rome’s Colosseum, the Sydney Opera House and the Coca Cola billboard in Times Square all stood in darkness. (Courtesy www.earthhour.org)
You can, too, cast your vote for Earth by switching all lights off for one hour - one billion votes is all dats needed...
Turning off lights for an hour won’t stop climate change but it would definitely show that individual action is important and does make a biiiiiiiiig difference.
Here's a few things you could do in those 60 minutes:
- Go outside and look at the stars. (Lovely!)
- Find a great viewing spot to see your town or city go dark at 8:30 p.m. and take pictures. (Dats a lil tough to do :( )
- Go for a lantern walk through a park. (Ghostly :D)
- Gather your family or friends for a candle-lit dinner. (Lets meet up, guys!)
- Meet your neighbours at a street or block party. (Hello, how are... exercise)
- Talk to your children/family about how much electricity your family uses. Brainstorm ways to reduce it. (Let's get serious)
- Tell ghost stories. (Been ages I did that!!!)
- Change all your light bulbs to energy-efficient versions. (poore ghar ke badal dalo :P )
- Take a walk in the moonlight. (With them ;) )
- Have a candlelit bath. (WOW!)
- Put a glow stick on your dog's collar or leash and go for a walk. (Not bad an idea ;))
- Have a wine or scotch tasting in the dark. (Ummm...)
- Get out the sleeping bags and camp out on the living room floor. (Yay!!!)
If nothing above interests you enough, you could make a list oft hings you'd want to change from your daily life and help Earth beyond this 1 Earth Hour! :)
So Go Ahead... use your light switch as your vote and elect Earth over Global Warming.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I had 2 conversations today, which are worth mentioning..
First, with an old acquaintance, whose ONLY intention was to convey good wishes. But the way the wishes were conveyed, the words which were used, it reminded me of things buried deep down somewhere. The actual intentions were, thus, inevitably revealed. The exchange of words (to me, honestly, it isnt anything more than that!) made me think, why cant some people just move on in life? They wouldnt leave it and wont let you do so too!
Second, with a colleague with CLEAR intentions of conveying their wishes and reminding me of a small tiny tiff from the past. What this person tried to reconcile on, was something I had forgotten, purposely, since it wasnt something to drag and keep fuming about. I was asked to forgive and forget, and I gladly agreed.
I am not the thinker kinds, but the comparison came naturally to me. Both these people and their situtations in my life are different, let me admit.
Friday, February 6, 2009
These days..I see myself calling my 4.5 yrs old niece almost every alternate day, longing to hear her sweet yet wicked talks...
The moment I get myself thinking deeper into this, some part of me revots and reminds me of my years old dreams of further studies...
It reiterates I cant yet burden my Man with the age long responsibilities of raising a family.
And the next thing I know, I have changed my mind...
but same series of thoughts...over and over and over again...
And I have no comeback for this thought of my own... Offlate I have started believing that I can only realize and perhaps get as well, what I have missed at the receiving end only when I shift myself to the giving end of those heavenly joys!
Fortunately or unfortunately, this is what my heart and mind are filled with, while I so wanna jump to completing 2 wonderfully happy years of the institution called... marriage...
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Looks like I'm a bit late but still... Happy New Year!!!
Wanted to change the way my page looks and the beginning of '09 seemed the right time.. so here's the makeover result!
Sounds funny but true..when I was saving page elements before I changed the skin, I named the folder with backup data - "Blog Makeover" ;) :P
Another reason of changing the look - my blog will turn 1 at the end of this month. So this is also a kind of yearly appraisal I have for my page. :)
Lastly, here's the best sms message I read this year:
Have a Dog's attitude towards all difficult things in 2009!
If you cant eat or screw it, then just piss on it and move on! Happy New Year.