Friday, February 6, 2009

I think I wanna step in your shoes, Mom...


These days..I observe myself getting fascinated than ever when that colleague of mine shares how her 3 yrs old adopted baby gal says prayers for everyone in the kin, before she goes to sleep every night...

These days..I see myself calling my 4.5 yrs old niece almost every alternate day, longing to hear her sweet yet wicked talks...

The moment I get myself thinking deeper into this, some part of me revots and reminds me of my years old dreams of further studies...
It reiterates I cant yet burden my Man with the age long responsibilities of raising a family.

And the next thing I know, I have changed my mind...
but same series of thoughts...over and over and over again...

And I have no comeback for this thought of my own... Offlate I have started believing that I can only realize and perhaps get as well, what I have missed at the receiving end only when I shift myself to the giving end of those heavenly joys!

Fortunately or unfortunately, this is what my heart and mind are filled with, while I so wanna jump to completing 2 wonderfully happy years of the institution called... marriage...


Sweety.

4 other zodiacs scribbled:

P said...

:) It has started happening to me too ...I have never before stared at kids with utmost joy as I now do....but I go 5 years to go :D

the-sagittarian-blogger said...

I have always done that but its become deeper now..and guess I have some more time to go too..

Sweety.

One more blogger said...

Hey when is ur marriage anniv?
Wishing u n A lot many years of happy married life.
njoy :)

the-sagittarian-blogger said...

'twas in feb, but thanks a tonne! :)

Sweety.