Saturday, November 29, 2008

3 Nights & 2 Days @ Taj Hotel, Mumbai

Unfortunately, that's not an irresistible hotel package I'm talking about.
I've never been glued to TV, rather glued to a news channel as I've been in last 58 hours...

Of all the things they've been showing and talking about, I observe ONE thing... in one of the clips covered by lensmen, I see a few NSG commandos running in the background and I see the turbans on their heads...goes without saying, they were all Sikhs by religion, but very Indian at hearts IN MUMBAI...

Leaves me wondering why theres no one from Honorable Mr Raj Thackrey's MNS team, and why these NORTH & SOUTH Indian NSG commandos were allowed by MNS to fight and rescue his very dear Maharashtrians...

I hope Mr Raj Thackrey is getting a lesson out of it and he hides himself under the roof of his home and never comes out for the rest of his life!

I might be talking regionalism, but thats honestly not my idea behind writing it all here...

Sweety.

0 other zodiacs scribbled: